Join The Tutor Gurus Community
With the right people in your corner, your business will thrive
Tutoring comes with its own unique joys and challenges. When we started out, we felt so alone and overwhelmed (even though there are two of us!) and we resolved that one day, we would make sure that no other tutor had to go it alone.
We understand that the client-coach relationship is important and you want to make sure that you've found the right match for you. Someone that will match your personality, and motivate you to be the best you can be - so you can help your students do the same.
We know that community is a vital part in this process. A community that can help you put your learnings into action. A community that will be there when things are tough, when you fail and when you don't think you can do it any more. A place where you can give support, and be supported by other tutors, coaches and teachers who are going through the same things as you are. You can learn from their mistakes and help them avoid yours.
It's your community, join us
We want to see you thrive. To be fulfilled in your own professional practice as well as enjoying every moment of your teaching work. To have enough money, time and energy to get through the year. To own a tutoring business that's known in your local community for excellence and enthusiasm. Our group is a support place where you can seek solidarity from other business owners who are on the same journey as you. Ready to join?
Let's do this.
What's in it for you
In our amazing free Facebook community you get:
- a welcoming community of like-minded teachers
- somewhere to ask questions and get expert answers
- the chance to get to know other tutors and build a support and referral network
- an opportunity to get to know Lauren & Tim and see if they're the right fit for you as coaches
Since commencing the session with Lauren I have decided to improve my qualifications, put up my fees, update my headshots, start a website, and put on and end of year concert. The session has given me so much more to consider and I came away feeling excited by the possibilities - all with the support of Lauren along the way.
Piano with Samantha
This community is for you if...
- You've just started tutoring and you want to make sure you kick things off in the right way
- You've been tutoring for a while and you're looking for a community of like-minded business owners who will make you feel less isolated
- You're overwhelmed with all the stuff it takes to run a successful tutoring business
- You're feeling stale and don't know how to grow your business past the student numbers you have
- You want to build your professional network within the tutoring world